- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities
in enforcing punctuality, regularity and discipline and by ensuring
that their children prepare their lessons and by taking an active
interest in the activites of their children in the school.
- Parents are informed that occasional reports from teachers are
made in the school diary. They are requested to check the
diary and sign the reports regularly.
- Parents are expected to sign the note books of the students
once in a fortnight atleast their periodic progress report or any
other similar documents when requested to do so. Failure to
do so, may put children to great inconvenience. They should
particularly check their home work, leave and absence record.
- If a student is likely to be absent due to illness for a longer
period, the Principal must be informed within a week.
- When communicating with the Principal, Parents/Guardians are
requested to mention in their letter, besides the name of the
students, his/her class and section.
- Parents/Guardians are specially requested to notify the school
of any change in their addresses and telephone numbers.
- Parents/Guardians or other persons are not permitted to see
the students or interview their teachers during the school hours
without the permission of the Principal. On urgent matters, the
Vice-Principal/Headmistress and the staff members may be seen
in their free periods with a prior permission from the Principal
and an appointment arranged before hand.
- Parents must send the children to school atleast 10 minutes
early to avoid late coming and take them away within fifteen
minutes after the school. The school will not be responsible to
them beyond this time.
- . Parents are requested not to give gifts; lend any valuables or
financial help to any staff member of the institution
- Parents must avoid criticising/speaking ill of the school or
teachers especially in the presence of the children as this leads
to loss of respect and trust, leading to loss of ability to learn
from the concerned teacher. Any complaint/observation must
be made to the Principal in confidence for clarification or
necessary remedial action.
- . Periodical Parents- Teacher Meetings are arranged. Attendance
is a must for parents in the best interest of their children.
Continuous absence is an indication of lack of interest and cooperation and may affect the progress of the child and parents
will be required to explain this in writing to the Principal.
Guardians are to note that private tuitions to their wards by teachers
of the School are banned therefore no permission will be granted
for tuitions from the school teachers. Guardians are requested to
conform to this rule in the larger interest of their wards and the School.